Monday, December 28, 2009

Santa, what were you thinking??

Dear Santa,

A kitty cat for KitKat?? What were you thinking?? Kit Kat is by far more finicky than any kitty cat I know. Of course she doesn't like the kitten. In fact, she's terrified and paralyzed by fear of the kitty cat that she named "Katie". Don't you think of these things before you give gifts like this?! Didn't you know she wouldn't like it? How could you not know! When I reminded her that she had said that she wanted a a kitten, she replied, "Well actually I don't." Of course not. Silly me. Silly YOU!

So poor Katie the Kitten is being returned to the pound today and will hopefully be adopted by a family who "actually wants" her.

AS for the puppy...good choice, Santa! Even though KitKat wears her knee-high boots 24/7 now (even with her night gown!), she truly adores "Hershel" the pup. She just doesn't like it when she nips at her toes. Thus, the boots are kept by her bed and she wears them all day and slips them off just before going to bed.

So Santa, just so you know, I blame you for this mess with the kitten. Even my close friends and family knew KitKat wouldn't like a kitten. When they were told that KK would be getting a kitten for Christmas, they all laughed and said, "Your kids don't even like cats!!" Santa....what were you thinking?? You should have known! Shame on you!

Sincerely,

KitKat's mom

No comments: