Here is the BEFORE:
And here are the AFTERS:
Sunshine wanted a "Fancy Nancy" bedroom, but I wasn't willing to go too far with a theme. So I tried to use a "neutral" (no theme) fabric for the window treatments and bedding. I found some "Parisian" fabric that I used for a few pillows to throw in the Fancy Nancy/Parisian feel. I was really happy with it, and more importantly, so was Sunshine.
.jpg)

.jpg)
I must confess, however, that the idea behind this bedroom (right down to the paint color!) came straight from Janell at Isabella & Max Rooms.
But I L-O-V-E how it turned out. I kinda knew I'd like it since I liked Janell's version so much! That's one thing I love about blog-stalking! People are so generous with their ideas! I'm still working on Sunshine's mirrors and dresser, but I hope to have an "after" for you by the end of the week!
4 comments:
Tiffany, I am flattered! You did a great job, love all the attention to detail: the bedskirt, the headboard, the stool...wow, I recognize that, the pillows are wonderful, the drapes. I bet your daughter loves what you put together for her! Janell
Many thanks to YOU, Janell!
Wow-that looks super cute! Good color choices!
top [url=http://www.c-online-casino.co.uk/]uk online casinos[/url] coincide the latest [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com/]casino[/url] autonomous no store reward at the foremost [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]spare casino games
[/url].
Post a Comment