Monday, May 18, 2009

Field Day!

This was my first Field Day as a mom. And it hasn't changed a bit since I was a kid! Tug-O-War, Three-legged Race, Egg in a Spoon Relay, Partner Carry, Wheelbarrow Relay. Yes, it's exactly the same as I remember! And it was AWESOME! Way to go, Coach!

50 yard dash:


Partner carry:
Tug-O-War:



Sponge realy:



Let's mess with Ms. Tiffany!


(Ms. Tiffany has no idea the precious little darlings are giving her bunny ears!)

Sponge relay:


Team Shumate! Tug-O-War!


Wheelbarrow race:

Will and his classmates cheering on their team:

Sponge relay:
I love this picture! Boys are great!


Tomorrow is Water Day, Wednesday is First Grade Luau, Thursday is Hickory Dickory Park, and Friday is IT! Yes! Welcome Summer!





2 comments:

mimi said...

just like St. Luke's.. It was and is so much fun. hope can make it next year....love mom xoxoxox

Julee H. Nappier said...

How cute and fun! Loving you in a hat...u look so young!