Friday, August 21, 2009
Quote of the Day
Today after school, one of AAA's friends called to see if she could come over and play. As I was driving her to her friend's house, she asked me what time she needed to be home. I told her it was up to the other mom. Then I added, "Maybe they'll ask you to spend the night. That would be GREAT." AAA burst into laughter and said, "What!?! You're trying to get rid of me!"
I laughed too, as I tried to say ,"I'm so sorry." Giggle giggle giggle. "You're right, I am trying to get rid of you." "But I love you to death."
I laughed too, as I tried to say ,"I'm so sorry." Giggle giggle giggle. "You're right, I am trying to get rid of you." "But I love you to death."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment