Friday, January 22, 2010

Quote of the Day (but back inDecember!)

Little Sis to me: Do you remember what you gave me for Christmas last year?

Me: No...what?

Sister: I don't know what the hell it is, but that's what "insert name of friend she doesn't like"
is getting as a wedding present.

Uncontrollable laughter from both of us.

Me (once I quit laughing): Well what is it?

Sister: It's like a glass cheese dome thing but it's only big enough for one cube of cheese and a cracker. It's ridiculous.

Me: I have one. I put Christmas ornaments under it. Holley has one. She has a starfish in hers.

Sister: Oh. (Pause). Maybe I'll keep it.



(So, did you keep it?? You like it now, don't ya ?!)

What would I do without my sisters telling me like it is?!




2 comments:

Mary Michael said...

No, I didn't keep it...it was already wrapped! :) I don't think I am going to tell her the cute ideas...I will let her try to figure that one out! LOL I can't believe you called me out on your blog!! Love you!!

mimi said...

some things never change!! love mom xoxo