Monday, May 3, 2010
The kids and I packed our bags this past weekend and headed for Destin becuase AAA was invited to play in a soccer tournament there. M was on call, so it was "just the five of us." I'll blog more about that later, but I did want to share this story with you.
On the way home from Destin , sweet Sunshine thanked me for taking them to the beach. Then she said, "I'm the only one who said Thank You." So AAA replied, "Oh yeah? Well thank you mom for taking us to the beach and for taking us to Fudpuckers." Then L'il Man said, "Thank you for taking us to the beach, for taking us to Fudpuckers, and for buying us an ice cream." Not to be outdone, Kit Kat chimed in, "Thank you , mom, for taking us to the beach, for taking us to Fudpucker's, for buying us an ice cream, and for picking the perfect person to marry." Wow!! I was stunned at her response. Until she added, "...because whenever his parents come to our house or we go to their house, they always give us presents." Now that's the KitKat I'm used to!
On the way home from Destin , sweet Sunshine thanked me for taking them to the beach. Then she said, "I'm the only one who said Thank You." So AAA replied, "Oh yeah? Well thank you mom for taking us to the beach and for taking us to Fudpuckers." Then L'il Man said, "Thank you for taking us to the beach, for taking us to Fudpuckers, and for buying us an ice cream." Not to be outdone, Kit Kat chimed in, "Thank you , mom, for taking us to the beach, for taking us to Fudpucker's, for buying us an ice cream, and for picking the perfect person to marry." Wow!! I was stunned at her response. Until she added, "...because whenever his parents come to our house or we go to their house, they always give us presents." Now that's the KitKat I'm used to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wish we could have gone. Glad yall had a good time. How did the tournament go?
Post a Comment