L'il Man's final soccer practice of the season was one for the record books! Too bad he isn't an Auburn fan - he would have appreciated it so much more. But his team was able to practice on the Auburn University soccer field!!
After practice, the team celebrated the end of a great season with a pizza party at the fields.


After pizza and cookie cake, Coach Greg handed out awards and trophies. AS you can tell in the picture below, I was a little late with my camera!

So I asked L'il Man and his coach to re-enact the moment. I told them to act excited.

So they did.

Silly guys!!

L'il Man received the award for "High Octane Striker"!

Thanks, Coach Greg, for a great season!!
This would be a really great time to tell you that we MADE L'il Man sign up for a spring sport! He did NOT want to play an organized sport, but he was becoming a little too interested in his PSP and DSi, so we told him he had to choose a sport. I wasn't convinced that we were doing the right thing by making him play a sport. But now I think we did the right thing! L'il Man had a complete blast this season and he was actually VERY good! So good, in fact, that he was chosen to play in a soccer tournament this weekend in LaGrange. (I'm sorry, but this blog is my bragging board!).
Thanks, L'il Man, for giving your best and being such a good sport !
No comments:
Post a Comment