Saturday, September 20, 2008
Enough with the Pennies, Already!
Apparently yesterday's post caused a little controversy! I'll try to post about something simple today, like the "pennies" Elizabeth mentioned in yesterday's comments! (And, Mimi, you already know this story!)
When KitKAt was two years old, Sunshine was about 15 months old, Little Man was 4, and AAA was 5. Needless to say, I was busy and tired! Kit Kat was in pre-school on Tuesday and Thursday mornings. Well on Thursday mornings, the little toddlers had chapel and would bring their pennies to chapel for the offering. As soon as I started dressing KitKat, she started asking for "pennies". I kept telling her that I would give her some when I dropped her off for school. I gave her breakfast. She asked for pennies. I brushed her teeth. She asked for pennies. I buckled her in her car seat. She asked for pennies. I took her into her classroom. She lifted up her little smocked dress and said,"I need some pennies". PANTIES! She needed some PANTIES! I had misunderstood her all morning -she wanted PANTIES- not PENNIES! Bless her heart! (And mine!)
Have a great day!
Thanking God today for those cute little bottoms that go into those size 2T Dora panties!
When KitKAt was two years old, Sunshine was about 15 months old, Little Man was 4, and AAA was 5. Needless to say, I was busy and tired! Kit Kat was in pre-school on Tuesday and Thursday mornings. Well on Thursday mornings, the little toddlers had chapel and would bring their pennies to chapel for the offering. As soon as I started dressing KitKat, she started asking for "pennies". I kept telling her that I would give her some when I dropped her off for school. I gave her breakfast. She asked for pennies. I brushed her teeth. She asked for pennies. I buckled her in her car seat. She asked for pennies. I took her into her classroom. She lifted up her little smocked dress and said,"I need some pennies". PANTIES! She needed some PANTIES! I had misunderstood her all morning -she wanted PANTIES- not PENNIES! Bless her heart! (And mine!)
Have a great day!
Thanking God today for those cute little bottoms that go into those size 2T Dora panties!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That would have been an interesting chapel without her pennies...I mean panties.
Wouldn't you agree, Mimi?(:
I remember you telling that story one day at the park several months ago. Still makes me laugh and smile!! Love the blog!
Post a Comment