


Remember how on my last post I told you that my brothers could not be any more different? Well I have proof. You'll notice that I only have a picture of ONE of my brothers. That is because the other one was at home while we were out celebrating ONE of their birthdays. Yes - they are twins ans share the same birthday. But only one wanted a surprise birthday party. He told my mom that he wanted a surprise birthday party, he wanted it to be at Wings & Things, he gave her the invitation list, and he told her to call Jared and tell Jared to call the friends on the invitation list. SURPRISE!!
The other brother told my mom that he did NOT - under ANY circumstances- want a birthday party. So while we were all at Wings& Things, he was at home on the couch (probably pouting because we took him seriously and didn't throw him a surprise party). Hence the reason that I only have a picture of ONE of my brothers (with one of his nieces...isn't she cute, too?!)
Like I said in my last post, Rett likes to spend quality time with his family. It was pretty endearing that his party included his ten friends AND his ten nieces and nephews ( and much older sisters!). After we sang "Happy Birthday" , we also sang the "Clean Plate Club" song to him (yes, at Wings and Things!) Because my parents usually have one of their grandchildren at their house on the weekends, Bo's and Rett's friends have met most of the grandchildren and sing along with my parents to the one's who have eaten all of their dinner (and it's rarely to KitKat, BTW - my dad refuses to sing to her for finishing her pb & j while the other kids art eating vegetables and drinking milk. "He doesn't know," she says while rolling her eyes.) So it somehow seemed only fitting that we sing it to Rett on his (and Bo's) 18th Birthday.
One of my sweet sisters called Bo after Rett's birthday party and took him to get ice cream and gave him a large sum of money! So the night wasn't a total loss for Bo!
Anyway, picture a boy with dark brown hair, dark brown eyes, olive-colored skin, and equally as cute as Rett ... that would be Bo!
Thanking God for a great weekend with family!
4 comments:
tiff you are too cute.
This is for AAA
I loved my cake - thank you so much for remembering my birthday. I missed seeing you alot this weekend - next time, you and mae better spend the night with us. xoxoxo love Rett
AAA thank you for the delicious cake. you were so sweet to make it for me. I really loved it. love you too - bo.
Awww! Mimi are you coming over to the blogging side?
You have cute brothers! I have cute brothers, too, but with dark hair!!
BTW...I so saw your comment on the Big Mama blog. It was so funny, I was thinking: hey, I KNOW that girl!!
why did my above comment list me as "laura"? am I that common and forgettable, even stinking blogger can't get it right! ;o) pretty funny
LISA
Post a Comment