I found this awesome hutch at a yard sale for thirty dollars!! Can you believe that I didn't buy it right away? I left the yard sale and couldn't get the thing out of my mind. I drove back by several hours later and knocked on the owner's door. I was fully prepared for them to tell me that it had sold, but it was still there! 

And this is my other favorite purchase. I found this chair at the Salvation Army for $30.00!! It looks perfect in AA's room. I should have taken a close-up picture of the legs - they are scrolled and carved. What a find!

Needless to say, all of this treasure hunting has nourished my soul. I love a really good deal. I almost get a "rush" of some type! it's even more fun when the good deal makes a profit! I started to blog about the profit I made recently - THE SCORE- but I started feeling guilty about making money off of someone else's stuff. I won't blog about it, but be sure to ask me about it if you see me. It's a good story!
4 comments:
I like the hatch...but I lOVE that chair! You have the best luck...I never find anything that good!!
I think you should tell us the story! I wanna hear!!
Can you please look out for some "treaures" for Stilring's big girl room?! I need sweet things for the walls. It is purple & cream & white toile bedding/curtians with hints of pewter!!!!!
Love the pink chair too! Wow!
Post a Comment