Bottle cap jewelry - end result (blurry picture!):
Time for a boat ride:

Ready, set, jump!

Tie-dye fun:

Cheeeeeeese!

Making their jewelry:

Mommy and birthday girl:
Party Island:
Watch out, Mommy!

Great idea, Holley, for hte peace sign!

I didn't plan it this way, but when AAA blew out her candles, the windmill started spinning!

We had 6 little girls spend the night. Although we tried like crazy to wear them out, they still didn't get to sleep until close to 1 a.m. But I think it's safe to say that they all had a great time. They went boat riding and inner-tubing, roasted hot dogs and marshmallows, tie-dyed T-shirts, and made bottle cap jewelry. And all of that before 9:30 p.m. !
3 comments:
That is ONE AWESOME Cake!!!! Love it!!!
Ohhhhhhhhhhh, how cuuuuuuuute for the sweeeeeeet pattoooootie.. I love you AAA. Can't wait for the beach... Congratulations on being chosen for the Soccer All Star. BE sure and bring a ball to beach - we will all join in the game. Tell my "little man" to bring ball and bat and challenge his cousins to a whiffle ball game. love mimi xoxoxoxoxoxxoxo
cute tiff! thanks for some happy thoughts before I go to bed. :) Did I tell you about the multi colored cake? Durham made one Friday night too! Funny. I only had one pan so we just poured color on top of color- it baked really cool! Some colors mixed to make new ones- it looked tie dyed. We played iron chef between 3 kids-hilarious. 6" cake pans rock! Each kid made their own masterpiece. Great idea for slumber parties when they're "bored". They adored it.
Post a Comment