Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Say It Ain't So...
Last week I did some serious "Summer Cleaning". (I think I procrastinated and Spring Cleaning became Summer Cleaning!). At then end of the week, I had two large white garbage bags full of stuff for the thrift store, two large white garbage bags full of trash, and one large white garbage bag full of my dry cleaning. I knew when I put my dry cleaning in the white garbage bag that it was NOT a good idea.
And I was right.
It was NOT a good idea.
I accidentally "donated" my dry cleaning to the thrift store.
Yep.
And the clothes have yet to be recovered.
Not good!
(Somebody's thanking God today for some really great clothes they found at the thrift store!)
And I was right.
It was NOT a good idea.
I accidentally "donated" my dry cleaning to the thrift store.
Yep.
And the clothes have yet to be recovered.
Not good!
(Somebody's thanking God today for some really great clothes they found at the thrift store!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment