Saturday, June 27, 2009

She's just sayin'...

Today is Kit Kat's birthday party so I've been "prepping" her on how to say "Thank You" for her gifts even if she doesn't like it or already has one. Which totally reminded me of something that happened last year that I have to share with you.

My sweet, precious, adorable, darling neighbor came to Kit Kat's party empty-handed. Kit Kat asked, "Where's my present?" My sweet neighbor replied, in the kindest voice ever, "For your birthday, I made a donation in YOUR name to Storybook Farms. They'll use your money to buy food for the horsies. " Kit Kat looked her in the eye and replied, just as sweetly, "Or you could just buy me a Polly Pocket." My neighbor continued, "When you buy food for the horsies, the kids with disabilities can ride the horsies." Kit Kat continued, "Or...you could buy me a Littlest Pet Shop."

She's just sayin'...





2 comments:

Julee H. Nappier said...

That is too cute!(: I love it! Aren't kids the funniest things, ever! LOL

Elizabeth said...

I love that, and I love that sweet neighbor.