This past weekend I had the awful realization that summer is halfway over! Noooooo! We aren't ready for the busy-ness (made that one up, too) of fall!
I work really hard to keep our summers from being busy and stressful. I don't sign up the kids for sports, camps, crafts, or even VBS. About the only thing we commit to doing is taking swimming lessons at the beginning of the summer.
However, with the realization that summer is halfway over, we decided to be a bit more intentional with our days.
Hence our list:


They may not all actually happen, but we'll aim high!Thanking God today for lazy summers!
6 comments:
Love that...we have a list too but not near that long or creative! You can definately check off babysit Lucy - just name the time and place! :)
You have a beautiful family! :)
Thanks for stopping by mine. Cheers from Manila!
MM - You got it! I hope you close next week - I'm needing some paint therapy!
Thanks, Manila, for the compliment. Cheers!
I like the "give water to sweaty people"! If they would like to sit at the corner of Ogletree Rd. and Windway at about 6:30 a.m. there are a few "sweady" people making the turn right there.
"sweady"
Post a Comment