Saturday, September 12, 2009

More Good Times...

This weekend, the family and I headed to Birmingham to help celebrate Durham's 6th birthday. Isn't that the cutest baseball cake ever!?! The hat and ball are actually rice krispy treats covered in icing. Pretty clever.











Here's Cousin Lucy and Mimi (Lucy had a bad fall earlier that day):





Little Sunshine in the pool:



I liked watching Little Sunshine eat her sno-cone (out of a miniature baseball hat...also clever!):













Snaggle-tooth KitKat:

All the kids watching the magician:







Big Sister and friends:



Magician and Li'l Man:








Papa and Rett (my "little"brother): (Papa buttons his shirt to the top because he knows it drives me crazy!)



And while I was there, I snapped a few more pics of Holley's house - sha made a few changes:



















And look at who I got to love on!

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

magic city mom said...

thanks for the pics- yours are so much better than mine. Yea!!! Now I get to analyze the pool area in your pics so I can tweak. :)So glad you guys came!

Mary Michael said...

I have never looked at the back of her house...even the back is gorgeous! Lucy did have a bad fall, I didn't know it looked so bad!