Sunday, September 27, 2009

Oh my ears....

I have so much to share, but right now it's late and I only have a second. But L'il Man and I just returned from Fairhope where we spent the weekend with two of my sisters and their children. I'll blog more (probably way more than you want to hear) about that tomorrow. What is really on my mind right now is the drive to and from Fairhope. M stayed home with the girls and I only took L'il Man with me. He talked my ear off the entire way there and back! I guess he was just so excited to have me all to himself, since it's such a rare occurrence.

After talking non-stop for three hours today, he finally seemed to have run out of things to say. But then he said, "I can talk humpback." I thought I misunderstood him so I said, "Huh??" He said"I can talk humpback." Then he started moaning these really low but loud sounds... apparently just like a humpback. So I "talked humpback" back to him. Then he replied in humpback. I started dying laughing. He asked, completely serious. "What are you laughing about?"

Um...I thought we sounded silly "talking humpback".

Silly me for thinking that.

Good night!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was certainly interesting for me to read this article. Thanks for it. I like such topics and everything connected to them. I would like to read a bit more soon.

Anonymous said...

Keep on posting such stories. I love to read blogs like that. Just add some pics :)

Anonymous said...

hi bros. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching as far as something that particular make. The prices as regards the boots were all over 240 dollars everwhere. But for all I bring about this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hello people. I'm really into shoes and I had been looking for the sake of that exact make. The prices as regards the boots were around 330 dollars on every page. But finally I set this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase these. what can you tell me about these?