Monday, February 9, 2009
Cwushes!
Today I picked up my L'il Man and his friend from school. They are both 7 years old. L'il Man says, "Mom, Anna has a crush on somebody." Lil Man's friend says, "I think it's on me!" I asked, "How do you know?" He said, "Because she always smiles at me." L'il Man says to his friend, "Dude, I know. And when she stares at you and smiles...it's scary." The funniest part of the whole conversation was that L'il Man wasn't trying to be funny. He really gets scared when Anna stares at him and smiles! Ha! And the cutest part of the story is hearing my L'il Man say "scary." He has a hard time saying the "r" sound, so it sounded more like this, "Dude, I know. And when she stares at you and smiles, it's scawee." Love it!
Thankin' God today for this pweshus little man!
Thankin' God today for this pweshus little man!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment