
When M and I decided a few months ago that I would take the youngest two girls to Walt Disney World while he stayed home with the older two, Sunshine seemed to be genuinely upset at the idea of going to Disney World. We finally realized that it was because she was terrified that she might either see pirates or Cinderella's stepmother. I convinced her that we would not have any contact with pirates and assured her that we would not see Cinderella's stepmother. Then I made dinner reservations for us to eat with Cinderella and Prince Charming one night. We were just about to be seated when the host told us that he had a special guest for us that night...Cinderella's stepmother and stepsisters!! Sunshine ran as fast as she could out of there! I chased her to the lobby of the hotel while at the same time looking back at the host and yelling, "We'll be O.kay. I'll be right back." Sunshine was crying and begging me not to take her into the restaurant. I assured her that it would be O.Kay and the stepmother would NOT come to our table. We went back inside the restaurant. Sunshine basically sat in my lap the whole time. I asked our server to please tell the stepmother and stepsisters to please skip our table, but apparently they didn't get the memo. Each of them made their way to our table and tried to get the girls to have their pictures taken with them. Sunshine didn't speak because she was so scared. Of course KitKat looked straight at the evil stepmother and said, "I'm not gonna have my picture taken with you 'cause you don't look cute!" Even I was was scared of the evil stepmother after that! Finally, we finished our dinner and left the restaurant. Within minutes, Sunshine was passed out! Bless her little heart. What kind of mommy am I ? I ought to be ashamed for making her eat dinner with the mean ole step-monster!
2 comments:
That is hilarious!!!! Nate missed you this morning :)
Nothing to say but hilarious!!
Post a Comment