Sunday, February 22, 2009

On Second Thought...









I felt guilty about my last post, so here's a picture of KitKat acting like the Princess that she is can be.
I was actually going to end this post here, but remembered a conversation from earlier today that I thought I'd share with you. She told me that I was the best mom ever, and I told her, "You're the best 5 year old!" She yelled at Sunshine earlier in the day, "I don't even like you!", so I took this opportunity to tell her, "KitKat, mommy just wants you to be sweet." She replied, "One day I was sweet all day. I don't even know how I got into all that sweetness. I'll have to think about it and try it again. Maybe Auburn was winning a lot." I hope Auburn has a winning season until she's 18!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

War Eagle to you Roll Tider and Dawg!

Julee H. Nappier said...

You're so funny!

You have the cutest kids...all 14 of them! JK

I know it feels like 14 sometimes!