Saturday, February 7, 2009

Wishin' and Hopin' and Prayin'









This is THE FIRST chance I've had to sit down and blog since our return from Disney, which was a complete blast! I took my two youngest children, KitKat and Sunshine, and my mom. My youngest sister also stayed with us, along with her 5 year old boy and 2 1/2 month old baby girl (who slept through the night!! Thank you, Lucy!). My other younger sister was there for part of the time with her 5 year old boy. The time together was priceless! We laughed about "nothing" the entire time!

KitKAt made a wish the first night that we were there at the "Dreams Come True" fireworks celebration. I begged her to tell me what her wish was. She was tight-lipped until I told her that it was O.Kay for little girls to tell their mommies. Major mistake. Of course her wish was impossible. And then she blamed me for her wish not coming true. So the next night she said, "I want to stay and make another wish since you ruined my life and made me tell you my other wish and it didn't come true." She's five years old! What will it be like when she's fifteen years old. I'm so scared! She has a very strong will and I'm not ashamed to tell you that her will IS stronger than mine! I've never been strong-willed. I don't even want to be strong-willed. But I know I better start! That girl is going to exhaust me! I love her to death, but boy howdy, she's one strong-willed little girl! I better get ready for a wild ride!

I'll post more pics later, but just wanted to say "Hello"


Thanking God today for that strong-willed little girl who will keep me on my knees!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're an awesome mom, what a great trip!

Elizabeth said...

Hope to see you soon and hear more about it.