Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Oops!
The other day I said a "bad word" in the car in front of my four children. A college student (I am sure!) pulled out in front of me and I slammed on breaks to keep from wrecking the new Mini-Van. It was a four letter word. As soon as I said it, I said to the children, "Mommy just said a very bad word and I'm very sorry. I shouldn't have said it and I never want you to say it." L'il Man replied, "I know one bad word, the "F" word." Gulp. Hoping that it was the "F" word that means the same as "toot", but bracing myself to hear something much worse, I asked, "What is the "F" word?" He replied, "Stupid." Oh Thank God. You see, L'il Man also has a hard time saying his "s" sounds, so apparently he had said, "I know one bad word, the "S" word." Unfortunately, I think I may have taught him a new "S" word.
Thankin' God today for sweet innocence!
Thankin' God today for sweet innocence!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's so funny!
BTW- I looked at that baking site and decided to make the red vel snadwich cookies! How cute and easy!
Elizabeth!! I miss you!
Julie - the oroe ones were even easier - but that's just cheating!
Post a Comment