Thursday, September 17, 2009

Warning: Makes No Sense and Will Put You to Sleep

Between Sunshine's Fancy Nancy Birthday Party this weekend, the elementary school's yard sale that i"m in charge of, LaTda, and Vintage and Vavoom, I have been working my fingers to the bone.

But I have lots of things to share with you as soon as I get a chance to take some pics and upload them.

Speaking of sharing... I think I'm gonna open a new blog. I'll keep this one and continue to update it,but I feel a little embarassed sharing my crafts,etc., on this blog. I feel like I'm saying, "Look at me! Look at me! Look at what I did?!? Aren't I something special?!?" But if I had a blog just for the creative side of me, then I would feel less self-consious about it - because you wouldn't read the blog if you weren't interested in the craft. It's one thing to share funny mommy stories on here - everyone enjoys a laugh. But I'm not sure if everyone really cares about what craft I did or what room I decorated. I, on the other hand, feel really inspired by other crafty/decorating blogs. So I'll let you know when it's up and running. I think it'll be a good week or so before I get around to it. And if you're interested, you can join me over there as well.

Now that the kids are all in school, I have fewer funny stories to share with you! I miss my kids! They are all trucking along. L'il Man still has a broken arm, KitKat is still loving school, AA is ready for the rain to stop so she can get back out on the soccer field, and Sunshine started school this week and is dreading her 5 year old shots!

So I'm headed back to the sewing machine - as soon as I tuck the kids in bed. I work so well late at night after the kids are asleep and early in the morning before they are awake. But M has been begging me to get more sleep. He must think I'm grouchy!

I have the kids convinced that a little fairy visits our house each night and cleans it up. I heard KitKat tell Sunshine, "Just leave it. The elf will clean it up." I guess my cute little story backfired on me! Maybe I'll introduce them to the elf in a minute. I'll let ya know.

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

magic city mom said...

hilarious on the elf- my children would be scared to go to sleep. :)
I think the craftiness is so you- keep it all in one. But of course I'll enjoy haveing 2 blogs to read too. Love ya!

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

That's exciting about your new blog..... I've been wanting to do the same thing for a while. It kind of makes me sad that when I was doing all of that creative stuff and decorating on a shoestring budget, I didn't even know what a blog was! It would have been great to share some ideas with people that really are interested -- they could learn from my mistakes before they made some themselves-- so I wish you the best of luck with the new blog. Sounds great!